Thursday, October 29, 2015

To you..

To the person who taught me how to smile openly!

To the person who taught me the value of present!

To the person who opened me like the book which goes is never noticed...

To the person who made my life full of colours so vibrant...

To the person who told me how flaws are uniqueness in you...

To the person who taught me to draw the line...

To the person who makes me calm when I lose it...

To the person I say jinx to most often these days (even in thoughts and texts)...

To the person who knows the real me...

To the memories that we created on the canvas of lives most precious moments..

To the one who I can look upto any time and almost all times...

To the one who is like the wind to my sails, if life is synonymous with a sailboat...

To the one who put my troubles aside and treated them with empathy because that one knew what it pain it caused to me...

To the one I can be completely crazy with.

Completely. Period.

To the one, I did say thanks 😊...!

No comments:

Post a Comment