Sunday, October 18, 2015

The inevitable truth.

The inevitable truth that takes you in the moment when you have just forgotten it.
It takes you from this time-bound world to a time-free world. A world unseen to the alive. I wonder if the world which we live in is a dream or illusion of existence of the soul. The soul when completes it's tasks as written in the sacred tablet, it has to leave the means to survive in this world (the body, human ties, everything 'materialistic').

The loss of my uncle, last week, left me so stunned that I could hardly believe that he has completed his stay in the world and left for the other life. He was a man of discipline and so true to his profession. He was a great father.
I remember from my memory of him, he loved rasgullas (sweets) and I still remember how he used to tell us to have them too.
I will always pray for him that he is blessed with Jannat ul Firdaus.

I see, now, life is beautiful if you give it to the service of your fellow men, if you try not to harm anyone with word or with power and if you have the courage to forgive and forget quickly. Have a fulfilling life here and trust Almighty who knows what's best for you.

Be thankful always - gratitude is an attitude.

Every moment is precious, never ever lose it.

With highest regards to my dear Uncle. Thank you for all the lessons through you.

May Allah grant you Jannat ul firdaus. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment