Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mi amigo experto (My savvy friend)

Sweet isn’t what I would call her but she surely is savvy.


This lady has a wonderful charm and a mysterious aura around her. Since the time I know her which was when she used to come for attendance in the hostel at 7:30 pm till date she has changed with time and become more smarter and has developed a keen understanding of the world, but one thing that hasn’t changed is that she is my friend and has always been the Best one. She has given me all rights to wake her up at any time I am in need of her help.


Sadiqa meaning ‘the truthful’ indeed has been very true to her name. She can be rude but at least she won’t lie. From watching movies together, to haircuts, to malls, to rickshaws, to photography, to kittens, to singing, to almost anything and everything She has been my companion throughout.I travelled for the first time in DTC with her and also bunked many a classes and partied with her. I also remember that night when we were talking to a friend of ours and it was early morning and at that moment we experienced the supernatural!! :O 
My only experience of ghosts!


She is a wonderful singer and her sweet melodious voice. She can sing in almost any language and can mesmerize you with her songs.
She is a perfect artist. Can visualize almost anything in the best artistic form..:D Hehe!!


A typical Arian Lady who is full of energy and enthusiastic about many a dreams she has.I just wish that she gets whatever she wants and deserves and that we remain friends forever and always.


Happy Birthday Sadi! :-*

Qutub Minar



No comments:

Post a Comment