Sunday, June 14, 2015

Breathe!

Hold my hands
Hold my dreams
Hold me close that I hardly feel alone

Touch my hands
Touch my dreams
Touch my soul that I hardly feel alone

Break my fear
Break my circle of tears
Break my troubles that I hardly feel fearful 

Let go of my anger
Let go of my stubbornness 
Let go that I can't let go of you

Settle my heart
Settle deep in my soul
Settle my love that I hardly wait for none

Advise my hope
Advise my wandering mind
Advise my confusion that I don't seek anyone else's 

Careress my hair
Careress my body
Careress my heart that I feel cared for

Breathe my love life in me
Breathe my soul's life in me
Breathe my happiness that I am searching for

Then...

Live my love the life in me
Live my tunes with rhymes you sing
Live my love the life you want with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment