Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I love my mother because...


I love my mother because she is the Epitome of love

I love my mother because she is the Peace of my heart

I love my mother because she is the one for whom my heart pines

I love my mother because she is the Rhyme of my soul

I love my mother because she Controls me without being harsh

I love my mother because she is the Reason I can run miles

I love my mother because she is the Reason for my smile

I love my mother because she knows everything even the ones that I don’t know

I love my mother because she teaches me everything that of which I don’t know

I love my mother because she taught me to be Humble and Kind

I love my mother because there can be No end to her love divine

I love my mother because I love to see her at the door waiting for me with eyes full of love

I love my mother because She is the shade in the heat of this fake world

I love my mother because she does everything for me ALWAYS

I love my mother because she Celebrates little joys of my life with her

I love my mother because she knows me inside out

I love my mother because I know if No one knows she knows

I love my mother because she Forgives me even when I am rude

I love my mother because her cooked food fills my stomach

I love my mother because she is always treats me as a child and makes me feel cared for

I love my mother because she holds my dreams high

I love my mother because she tells me I am lazy and keeps me going on

I love my mother because she is the best person I have ever known

I love my mother because she is patient and she is kind

I love my mother because she is my good friend

I love my mother because she is always with me, by my side

I love my mother because whenever I try singing a song for her I turn all emotional and can never complete a line

I love my mother because she watches all movies of my choice with me just because she wants to be my companion

I love my mother because she always appreciates whatever I do and lets me know what I need to change

I love my mother because she never gives upon her faith on me

I love my mother because in spite of me fighting with her, she still comes to look over me at night if I have slept

I love my mother because I can just be me in front of her

I love my mother because I can turn into a cry baby and find her pampering me

I love my mother because no dream can turn into reality without her magic wand

I love my mother because I love to hear being appreciated by her

I love my mother because the warmth of her hands just takes all the pains away

I love my mother because I just can’t love anyone more than this

I love my mother because I never ever saw anyone more genuine than her

I love my mother for the lesson in humanity that she taught me

I love my mother because she rules my heart, my mind, my soul and she is my EVERYTHING!
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely lines :) straight from the heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earn from Ur Website or Blog thr PayOffers.in!

    Hello,

    Nice to e-meet you. A very warm greetings from PayOffers Publisher Team.

    I am Sanaya Publisher Development Manager @ PayOffers Publisher Team.

    I would like to introduce you and invite you to our platform, PayOffers.in which is one of the fastest growing Indian Publisher Network.

    If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Website / Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the PayOffers.in Publisher Network today!


    Why to join in PayOffers.in Indian Publisher Network?

    * Highest payout Indian Lead, Sale, CPA, CPS, CPI Offers.
    * Only Publisher Network pays Weekly to Publishers.
    * Weekly payments trough Direct Bank Deposit,Paypal.com & Checks.
    * Referral payouts.
    * Best chance to make extra money from your website.

    Join PayOffers.in and earn extra money from your Website / Blog

    http://www.payoffers.in/affiliate_regi.aspx

    If you have any questions in your mind please let us know and you can connect us on the mentioned email ID info@payoffers.in

    I’m looking forward to helping you generate record-breaking profits!

    Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
    The team at PayOffers.in

    ReplyDelete